Product Information & Customer Reviews
Edited by Reg Carr, soft cover, 190 pages. Published by The Testimony 2019.
Discusses those features which most characterise the Christadelphian Community and make it distinctive from the many “sects and parties” which make up Christendom. The ten chapters in the book and their authors are:
1. The Inspiration of Scripture Reg Carr
2. God-Manifestation Stephen Green
3. The Hope of Israel Tony Benson
4. The Nature of Christ Harry Tennant
5. The Atonement John Nicholls
6. The Nature and Destiny of Man Eric Marshall
7. The Devil Fred Pearce
8. The Holy Spirit and the Believer Trevor Maher
9. The Organisation of the Christadelphian Community Reg Carr
10. Separateness from the world David Burges
CMPA EXCLUSIVE TITLES
The Christadelphian Office releases a minimum of four exclusively published books per year centred around the living word of God. We have amassed a strong library over our 150+ years of printing and invite you to browse our catalogue below. Alternatively, explore our online library for subscription based access to our written works.
There are no reviews yet.