Now you can journey through the Bible from your living room chair!
Journey through the Bible is a unique resource that approaches the Bible story by story. In these pages you will discover around 250 of our favourite Bible stories presented with background information in word and picture.
This storehouse of authentic material includes these features:
- OVER 400 COLOURFUL PAGES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS, MAPS, AND CHARTS
- MORE THAN 100 DRAWINGS FROM OBJECTS OR MONUMENTS OF BIBLE TIMES
- OVER 200 PHOTOGRAPHS OF BIBLE LANDS TODAY
- PHOTOGRAPHS OF MORE THAN 50 ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOVERIES
- SCORES OF RECONSTRUCTIONS AND DIAGRAMS
- DOZENS OF COLOURFUL MAPS.
This easy-to-read, visual exploration of the Bible allows you to follow the narrative from Genesis to Revelation. The stories of Scripture will come alive as you travel through Bible lands and times. You will discover how ancient people really lived – the foods they ate, the homes they lived in, the clothes they wore, the work they performed.
Every library – home, church, and school – will want this complete reference work on its shelves. It will enrich children’s and youth session preparation, Bible storytelling, family devotions, and Bible study. Journey through the Bible is unparalleled as a user-friendly resource.
Customers are advised that this book is written by Evangelicals and therefore has a few references to: heaven going; the devil and the trinity