The Christadelphian Office is now pleased to offer web design and development services to ecclesias and organisations in our community worldwide. Our talented web team create responsive, bespoke web designs, working closely with our clients to make your web-based vision a reality.
We also provide a comprehensive hosting service and ongoing support for all of our websites.
Our tried and proven development cycle is as follows:
- The client will receive a questionnaire to fill in regarding project requirements.
- We will provide a quote based on the questionnaire results.
- Wireframe / high fidelity mockups will be submitted to the client for approval.
- Development of the website will begin, based on the approved designs, behind a holding page.
- Our web development team will carefully test the client’s site to ensure compatibility on all modern devices.
- The client will have an opportunity to test their new site and make any further suggestions.
- The new website will go live and receive ongoing maintenance.
Our sites can range from small ecclesial websites to large e-commerce sites. No project is too big or too small.
For further details including costs, please contact us to discuss your requirements or fill in the form below.
OUR WEB DEVELOPMENT PORTFOLIO
The following constitutes a sample of our extensive web development portfolio. Please hover over each item to find out more about it.
Please note – we aim to provide customers with flexible web solutions that can be customised by the client without coding knowledge. This can sometimes result in content that The Christadelphian Office does not necessarily endorse.