Your Opinions Matter!
We are very keen to receive constructive feedback regarding our new website from you, our customers, in order to make your shopping experience better. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.
The Christadelphian Design Team
Help - CD-ROM Installation
What device(s) will the back issues supplied on CD-ROM work on?
Any back issues supplied on CD-ROM are in Libronix format, and will need special software to read them. This software is available for the following devices:
- Computers / Laptops (Windows / Mac OS)
- Tablets and Smartphones (iOS / Android / Kindle Fire)
For full details, please see the software developer's website.
How do I install these products supplied on CD-ROM?
When this product was first released, it was necessary to include the software on physical CDs, as not many people had access to fast internet connections. Since that time, however, technology has moved rapidly, which means that the software included on these physical discs is now obsolete and unnecessary.
In order to install the back issues of the magazines, you only need the serial number from the disc itself; all resources will now be downloaded from the internet.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you install them on to your computer (see the software developer's website for details on how to install them on tablets or smartphones).
- Create an online account via their website (if you don't already have one), or contact the developer's customer support department and get them to create one for you if you don't feel comfortable doing so yourself.
- Sign in to your online account on the Logos website.
- Go to the software developer's downloads section and download the Logos program for your computer for free, using the links in point 1 at the top of the page - but don't install it yet! If you don't see any links, you will need to ‘buy’ the Logos Basic package – however, you will not have to pay for this or give any card details. Follow the links on the page to do this. Once you have done this, you will be given download links for the Logos program; as before, don’t install it yet!
- When signed in to your online account, go to their 'Redeem Product' page and add the serial numbers of the products you want to use (included in the packaging on the Magazines or Advocates CDs) to your account, one at a time (if you are not signed in when you go to this page, it will prompt you to do so). If, for whatever reason, this doesn't work, you can always contact the developer's customer support department and ask them to associate these products with your online account.
- Install Logos on your computer.
- When you run Logos for the first time, it will ask for your login details. Enter the details of your online account set up in point (2).
- It will then connect to their servers, and automatically download and index the resources for the products you've added to your online account.
- You'll then be able to access all your resources.
I have a problem with these products - who do I contact to resolve it?
Please note that we are unable to offer technical support on the software required to read these products. Please contact the software developer's customer support department in these situations.