Welcome to the new Christadelphian Office website! We're constantly updating our new website with enhanced functionality, making your shopping experience smoother and richer.
Check the feature list for upcoming amendments to our new website. We're doing our best to bring prompt, fresh updates so check back soon if you can't find what you're looking for.
If you have any questions regarding the development of our website, please contact us as email@example.com or call us on 0121 777 6328. We are friendly and happy to help!
- The addition of all downloadable products to our online shop.
- The addition of all downloadable products into customer accounts.
- A new magazine distribution system.
- News / Article submission pages.
- Visual updates based on client feedback.
- A variety of new information pages.
- Design and publishing portfolios.
Long Term Updates
- A new magazine subscription system.
- The addition of gift cards and the ability to use them online.
- Enhanced Email features to reduce risk of emails sent to spam boxes.
- Online chat functionality for direct contact with our Customer Service team.
- Hymn Book initialing.
Your Opinions Matter!
We are very keen to receive constructive feedback regarding our new website from you, our customers, in order to make your shopping experience better. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.
The Christadelphian Design Team
In this section we answer the most commonly-asked questions relating to our website. If, after looking through this section, your question hasn’t been answered, please contact us at email@example.com
If you’d like to suggest questions for inclusion in this section, please let us know!
Browsing our Site
For questions and help when browsing our site.
Buying from our Site
For questions and help when buying from our site.
For questions and help about your online account.
Help with the electronic magazine editions.
Help with the electronic back issues of The Christadelphian
Anything to do with e-books from our site.
Help with CD-ROM installation.
For questions and help regarding product delivery.